International Skippers License


International Skippers License for traveling abroad and using or hiring PWCs normally requires the skipper to have a recognized certificate. We can provide the International Certificate of competence (ICC) for Personal watercraft (Jet Skis). Attending a qualifying RYA course will give you the certificate that allows you to register for the ICC.


Due to there are many rules and regulations concerning commercial boating we are able to advise you on:

  • PWCs
  • Powerboats
  • Motor Yachts
  • Sailing Yachts
  • Super Yacht Tenders
  • Vessels used for charter, diving, etc

Drop us an email with your International Skippers License questions.

Open chat